Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Earn FREE $10 Gift Cards...

Start finding sales now!
I want to share with friends, family, and blog readers a few of the ways I have earned FREE gift cards in very simple ways. Today I'm sharing about "Shop It To Me".

The online website "Shop It To Me" offers all it's members FREE $10 gift cards for EVERY 10 people they have sign up under them. I already got my first $10 card in the mail awhile back (to Starbucks!!!), so it's completely legit. (You can choose from Old Navy, Sephora, Starbucks, GAP, Macy's, World Market, and more...)

How does it work? Sign up with "Shop It To Me", give your email address (I recommend using a junk email), and choose brand(s) of clothing you like to wear. Once a week (or more often if you choose), "Shop It To Me" sends you an email letting you know where some of those items are on sale.

But to get the gift card, no one has to buy anything. Not you, not your friends. They just have to sign up. (And as usual, I recommend using a junk email you set up specifically for coupons/deals).

So sign-up and start getting your family/friends to sign up under you!!!

* And yes, that's my referral link above. Most of the deals I post I don't get anything for, I'm just passing them on to others trying to live within their budget, but when I do, it's definitely a plus! So if you don't mind being a referral for me, I appreciate it a lot! If you feel uncomfortable with it, just go directly to www.shopittome.com yourself. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment