Monday, October 3, 2011

FREE E-Books: Embers of Love by Tracie Peterson (plus FIVE more)

-
Amazon has several Kindle books temporarily marked down to FREE right now. Always check the price before you buy, since the price changes often! These can be read on your Kindle, iPad, PC, and more! I have really enjoyed so many of the free titles that have been available over the last year! Here are a few of them I spotted today:

- "Embers of Love" by Tracie Peterson (thanks, The Frugal Girls)
- "While We're Far Apart" by Lynn Austin
- "Rain Song" by Alice Wisler
- "When All My Dreams Come True" by Janelle Mowery
- "Maid to Match" by Deeanne Gist
- "Lady in the Mist" by Laurie Alice Eakes

* I haven't read any of these personally yet, so I'm not endorsing them. They are all classified as faith & fiction type books, and most of them are from Christian publishers like Revell & Bethany House, so they should be clean. But please do use your own discretion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment