Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crayola 50ct. Markers: $3.33 at Toys 'R Us (through Saturday)

I posted earlier this week about the Crayola sale at Toys 'R Us this week, and wanted to give you the heads up on one more good deal there... The Crayola Washable 50ct. marker sets are priced at $9.99 (not sure if prices vary from store to store or not). So when paired with the Buy 1 Get 2 Free sale going on this week, you can get three packs of 50ct Crayola markers for $10, or $3.33 each. This sale ends Saturday, August 27th.

I seriously never used to shop at Toys 'R Us before, but they have had some good sales recently as I stock up for Christmas gifts! My sister-in-law has five daughters, and is expecting her first son at the beginning of December. So I have decided to give each of my nieces tubs filled with craft supplies for Christmas so help keep their little hands busy. Basic things like markers, glue sticks, tape, doodle paper, cards to decorate... And right now is the time to shop for those type of supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment