Monday, August 6, 2012

B1G1 FREE Crayola Products @ Toys 'R' Us!!!

I wanted to give y'all the heads up that through this Saturday (Aug. 11th) ALL Crayola products (crayons, markers, Color Wonder, dry erase, etc...) are B1G1 FREE... I love the Crayola summer sales at Toys 'R' Us because when it comes to coloring & art supplies, other brands just don't have the same quality (unless you mean name brand art supplies, but I mean crayons & markers for kids...). Here are some of my Crayola fav's I have bought in the past and recommend (and I included prices for my local store in Ohio, just to give you an idea of what the sale would look like--prices may differ at your store!):

- "Color Wonder" markers/coloring books, which only color on Color Wonder paper/coloring books. A set is usually $8.99 at my store, so only $4.50 each with the sale.. also you can look for the travel kits that are $9.99, which come with a hard case, book, and markers... makes them only $5 each with sale!
- washable "Pipsqueak" markers... short and stubby, perfect for little hands! $4.99 at my store, so only $2.50 each with sale (and I've discovered washable markers are worth every penny than the less expensive markers!)
- dry erase crayons, double-sided dry erase boards, preschool workbooks, etc... the crayons are usually $4.99 a pack, and the workbooks range from $4-$6 regular price. The dry erase board sets range from $10-$12. So with sale, items will be anywhere from $2.50-$6.50 each  (My two-year old loves dry erase because he gets to make the picture "clean" again--he loves cleaning!)

This is a great time to grab some inexpensive & fun gifts for little toddlers for birthdays this fall and even Christmas! Nothing like walking out of the store having already checked birthday and Christmas gifts off your list months beforehand! Last summer I stocked up on crayons, markers, scissors, tape, typing paper, etc... during the back to school sales, then put together "craft baskets" for my creative nieces who love to make masterpieces! Stocking up during sales helped me fill overflowing baskets (that I got at the dollar store!) with fun craft supplies for only about $5 a basket!

* Neither Toys 'R' Us nor Crayola endorsed anything in this blog post... I received nothing for this post, I just wanted to share with fellow deal-seekers some great sales on craft supplies! I will confess, I am addicted to good markers & crayons. Sigh. ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment