Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Real: Earn FREE $10 giftcards to Starbucks and other places!


A few weeks ago I posted about how you could earn FREE $10 giftcards to Starbucks, Old Navy, Gap, Amazon and other places through an online website called "Shop It To Me." Basically, for every 10 friends who sign up under your referral link (that's mine linked here), you earn a $10 gift card to a variety of places (you choose--I chose Starbucks for right now, but you can change it anytime you want). Your friends don't have to make any purchases. So it's literally free!

I wasn't sure if it worked, but Money Saving Mom just posted that she received some of her gift cards in the mail this week! So sign up, then get your friends to sign up...I am learning there is a lot more free stuff out there than I ever thought there could be!

If you haven't already, I recommend setting up a free email account that you use only for couponing, deals, freebies, etc... to help keep mass amounts of email out of your personal email account. Gmail is my personal favorite, and I get almost no spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment