Saturday, December 11, 2010

RedBox Groupon: 3 Rentals for $1!!!

Redbox-dvd
This deal has been posted across the web on numerous blogs, but I decided to post it just in case some of my friends might have missed it. Groupon is offering 3 RedBox rentals for $1. From what I'm seeing across many websites, the 3 rentals can be all on the same night, or spread across several nights. I usually wait for when I get a free RedBox code to rent, but those are usually on random days like Mondays. This deal makes for $.33 movie date nights, and the codes don't expire until March 10, 2011. If you don't watch RedBox often, but know someone who would, this would be a super-cheap Christmas gift (or stocking stuffer).

Sign-In or Register for Groupon.

Then click here to purchase the deal (it's a national deal, so I'm having a hard time finding it just by city, so here's the direct link to it).

* Disclosure: The links above do contain my affiliate/referral link, so if you're a new customer to Groupon, I will earn referral credit. If you would rather sign up on your own, just go to www.groupon.com yourself. As I continue to share various deals, freebies, and coupons with friends & family, there are some websites that help compensate a little of the time I put into this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment