Wednesday, July 13, 2011

$15 for $30 of Hasbro Games

Hasbro-2_grid_6
Today is the last day for the Hasbro Groupon: $15 for a $30 voucher to the Hasbro Toy Shop*. And this Groupon can be applied to shipping as well! So if you're planning on getting some games/toys as gifts for birthdays or even Christmas, this could give you a considerable savings! I love the Groupons that can be applied to shipping, because it's so much easier to have things shipped right to my door instead of using gas to go get them, and shipping on some "deals" make them no longer a great deal!

Have fun!

* The above link does contain my referral link for Groupon. I will earn some referral credit if you're new to Groupon, so if you feel comfortable clicking through that link to sign-up, thanks! Otherwise just go to Groupon.com on your own to purchase the deal! I think this deal was listed under Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment