Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blogging for Books: Win a FREE Book!


Over the last six months I have been part of a program called "Blogging For Books". You've probably heard me mention "Blogging For Books" several times, but if not, here's a brief review: Waterbrook Multnomah, a Christian Publishing Company, offers all bloggers a chance to read & review books for free. Bloggers can sign up, then request a book, they ship it to you, you read it, post a review, and repeat the process. I've loved getting FREE quality, wholesome, Christian books over the last six months! This program is new, and they continue to improve  various aspects, like now offering e-books as well. Here's another new thing:

The newest improvement is to you, my readers! Now when you rank one of my reviews, you will be automatically entered to win a FREE copy of that book! All that's required when you rank a review is to provide your email address (you will have to verify your email address the first time). Interested in a free book? Here are my two most recent reviews you can go read & rank (I try to keep them short!):

"Never the Bride" (A Romantic Comedy about trusting the Lord with everything!)

"When God Created My Toes" (A Children's Book about how God created all of us!)


Let me know if any of y'all win!

No comments:

Post a Comment