Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Giant Eagle Shopping Trip 7/5


My helpful husband unloaded the groceries for me, so I didn't take a picture of today's shopping trip, but it was a good one! This pregnancy has been keeping me out of whack, so we've used up a lot of our stockpile (but I was so glad we had built one this last year!), and it felt really good to start rebuilding. All my coupons were doubled since Giant Eagle doubles up to $.99. So here's today's shopping trip recap:

(2) Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt 4-pk: $2.19 each (regular price)
- used (2) $.50/1 from 6/26 SS

(2) Yoplait Original Yogurt 4-pk : $2.00 each (sale)
- used (2) $.50/1 from 6/26 SS

(1) YoBaby Yogurt 4-pk: $2.50 each (regular price)
- used (1) Free YoBaby 4-pk coupon received in the mail

(4) Kraft Veggie Mac & Cheese: $1.59 each (regular price)
- used (4) $.75/1 printed from here (hit your "back" button to print it a second time... I printed these from my computer and my husband's)

(3) Fiber One 80 Cereal: $2.50 each (sale)
- used (3) $.75/1 coupon from here
- there is also an $.85/1 from here and here (which would make these boxes only $.80 each!)

(3) Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal: $2.50 each (sale)
- used (3) $.60/1 from here and here
- you can also print a $.50/1 from here

(1) Reese's Puffs Cereal: $2.50 each (sale)
- used $.50/1 I had printed awhile ago (not available)

(3) Bumblebee Tuna Cans: $.89 each (sale)
- used a $2 catalina towards a beef, chicken, or tuna purchase, printed from buying hamburger helper a few weeks ago

Total: $35.48
After Coupons: $11.88 (including $.39 discount from fuelperks)
That's a 66% savings! Sweet!


Don't forget Giant Eagle's sales run from Thursday-Wednesday of every week. So these sale prices end tomorrow, July 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment