Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest: Baby Owl Hat

Pinterest is definitely addicting. I have been trying to keep mine simple and using it for things I want to try making myself, or at least to give me ideas when I start a new project for the house.

This weekend I was laid up with a sinus infection & cold, so I finally got around to crocheting one of the animal hats I've been drooling over... I chose to make my daughter a baby owl hat. And I LOVE it!

And I got one of the things from Pinterest checked off my list!

If you haven't gotten on Pinterest yet, but would like to see what all the hype is about, just email me at texasmama10 at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite!

(Sorry, I didn't follow directions of any sort... I love crocheting and I just winged it, so I can't help you out with how to make one! I'm sure there are directions somewhere that would simplify the process, but I just played around with the size until it fit my daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment