Sunday, February 5, 2012

Saving With A Smile is now on Pinterest!



This blog is officially on Pinterest! Feel free to follow me there! (and be patient as I start pinning and organizing things. It might take a few weeks to get it off the ground)

I love lists and files and organization, so I definitely love Pinterest... When I see an idea I love, I can immediately "pin it" to remember for later! Plus, I like the fact that the original source is captured so that people get credit for their creativity... I don't want to portray something as my own that is not. Because I'm a visual person, I love actual pictures of projects, so when I share something on my blog, I love sharing pictures of the finished product (and projects in progress). But I will always link back to give credit to where I got the idea from if I copied it from somewhere else. Let's continue to fight the battle for integrity in everything we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment