**Update: Earlier Core Bamboo showed the 6-pc. utensil set is now sold out... Now it appears to be available again! So a few lucky bargain hunters might get it again! Depending on what you are looking for, there are still numerous great cutting boards for $7.95-$8.95 shipped, a 14pc. utensil set for $10.95 shipped, or even a bamboo paper towel holder for $4.95 shipped. With gas on the rise, those are still some great prices if you're limited on how much you're getting out and about. And what I have to remind myself weekly is that the Lord always provides what we need, and another deal will come!
Modnique* has just posted a new sale, called "Core Bamboo". "Core Bamboo" features various bamboo kitchen utensils and serving dishes/bowls, all made of beautiful bamboo, and sold at discount prices (although I wouldn't pay full price for most of it anyway...). You can get $5 off your first purchase, then use a coupon code for another $10, making for a few great deals: the above-pictures 6-pc. bamboo utensils for 2.95 shipped (I have a similar set, and love them on my non-stick pots & pans!) Or you can get the follow two cutting boards for $7.95 shipped...
- Go to Modnique and create an account. You will automatically get $5 credit added to your account. (*You will see my email address, "TexasMama10", in the invitation code box. This shows Modnique that I referred you there.)
- Go to the "Core Bamboo" sale.
- Select either of the above items and add to your cart.
- Check-out... to use store credit, you have to pay with a credit/debit card, not PayPal.
- Enter the code "star" in the coupon code box on the left. Click on "Apply Coupon".
- Then enter $5.00 in the "Apply Store Credit" box, then click on Apply.
- Your total will be either $2.95, or $7.95, depending on what you chose!
Happy Shopping! Maybe a great Christmas gift for a friend who loves to cook? Or a mom? Or you!
*Modnique is another online shopping place that offers credit for referring friends, so as I continue to learn online deals and blogging, I want to maintain my integrity and let my friends and followers know if I will be receiving credit for referring. I'm not sure if I will for this, because it looks like you only get credit if your referrals spend $100 or more, which is outrageous! :-) But I wanted to let you know so if you ever feel uncomfortable with me receiving referral credit from your purchase, you can go directly to Modnique online without clicking on the above link.