Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cute Gift for Girls: Flower Headbands!!!



With 5 nieces ages 2-7, I have been thinking for awhile about what to get them for Christmas. I saw a post on how to make flower headbands awhile back at The Frugal Girls, and knew immediately that was a fantastic idea!  I found the clips for 50% off at Hobby Lobby (about $1.50 for 25), some clearanced flowers at Michael's, and used leftover buttons and ribbons from previous projects. I bought the headbands at Kohls with a $10 coupon. They turned out fantastic! The best part it, I spent only around $5 for everything (since I had scraps around), which made 4 flowers & 1 headband for each of my beautiful nieces!

Would you like to make flower headbands for a darling girl or baby? How about Christmas headbands or hairclips? The Frugal Girls has a great step-by-step blog on how to make these yourself!

If you know of a great sale in the next week or two to find any of the supplies needed for this project, share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment