Saturday, November 13, 2010

Groupon: $35 for $100 worth of photo books, cards, or calendars at Picaboo! (TODAY & TOMORROW ONLY)

Picaboo

I am VERY excited that Groupon is offering this deal again!!! I bought this groupon to Picaboo back in September, and quickly fell in love with Picaboo. I was able to make some adorable books of Levi's 1st year, which I wouldn't have done otherwise, because I am not a scrapbooker.

To get this deal, go to Groupon*, then select "New York". Under New York, select "Westchester County". Since Picaboo is an online company, you don't have to live in New York to buy this deal. This Groupon can be applied towards taxes and shipping, as well as used over multiple purchases, which makes the deal even sweeter! Picaboo regularly offers deals for B1G1, 50% off, etc... So you can wait to use the Groupon when there is a deal if you want (I can post when they have deals, because I'm going to wait, too!) I'm hoping they once again offer new customers one free book... It just expired last week, so I'm waiting for it to post again.

Why do I love Picaboo? You download their software to your computer, and work on your project "off-line"--- That means you add pictures to your book, calendar, or greeting card, without having to go through the hassle and wait of uploading them to their site... They offer thousands of backgrounds, complete freedom in moving pictures around, option of using your own pictures as backgrounds, and so much more. Their prices are comparable to other online places like Shutterfly, Snapfish, etc... except you get to create it all with complete freedom.

*What is Groupon? Groupon offers daily deals for different cities, and once enough people "buy" the deal, the deal is "on".

No comments:

Post a Comment