Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Free Freezer Cooking E-Book (by Money Saving Mom)

The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year
One of my absolute favorite bargain & mommy bloggers, Money Saving Mom, is releasing her book "The Money Saving Mom's Budget" January 10th, 2012, with practical tips about "slashing your spending, pay down your debt, streamline your life, and save thousands a year." You can pre-order it on Amazon now.

This one blog alone has greatly changed various aspects of my home, kitchen, and budget. While many of the principles she blogs about I was already familiar with, or even implementing, reading about another mom (and thousands of other readers) also trying to make similar choices has encouraged me so much to stick with it! Living within our means, living simply, and living for others is completely worth the cost!

Crystal at Money Saving Mom is a woman of honesty & integrity who not only shares great deals to help others live within their budgets, but also encourages others with her faith, openly sharing the importance of God in her life. I am almost always refreshed by her posts (sometimes mom bloggers make it seem like they have a perfect life and I feel like I can never catch-up or live the same way--Crystal is honest with her successes and failures, and challenges me to focus on the things I enjoy or am good at, versus comparing myself to other moms and their gifts).

Through Thursday, Nov. 17th, if your pre-order her book, or do one of the other things mentioned here (like blogging about it, or even pinning it on Pinterest), you can also get her new Freezer Cooking E-Book for FREE. I started freezer-cooking this fall and it has made such a difference with the stress of mealtime!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment