Saturday, November 12, 2011

Plum District: $15 for $30 at Simply Been ($10 for new members)

Through Sunday, Nov. 13th, Plum District is offering a $30 voucher for $15 to Simply Been, an online store that offers beautiful personalized silver jewelry. I really want to order one of these type necklaces sometime! Trying to decide which style though is hard! This might be my chance because I have some referral credit I've been waiting to use!

Plum District is another daily deal site (don't you fell like there are a gazillion of these now?), and offers a $5 credit to new members. Sign-up or sign-in here. Once you've signed up, I recommend finding your referral link (under your account, then "refer my friends") and passing it on to your friends, because you not only give your friends a $5 credit, but when they make their first purchase, you get a $5 credit added to your account*, too

*Yes, I included my referral link in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment