Saturday, November 12, 2011

TinyPrints Christmas Cards Review (+ bloggers can earn 50 FREE cards)


I don't think I will ever be able to send boxed Christmas cards again, because so many online photo places offer personalized cards for free or relatively inexpensive! Tiny Prints, one of the many online photo companies, is offering 50 free Christmas cards to all bloggers (sign-up here) in exchange for posting a review of their Christmas cards.

As I browsed the TinyPrints Christmas Cards, I immediately spotted that there is a section of "Religious Christmas" cards, so I started looking through them... the cards weren't necessarily covered in Scripture verses, however, they were able to say "Merry Christmas" on them, as well as several other phrases that are being removed from our politically correct culture (the one that makes me laugh the most is stores selling "holiday trees" for Santa to put "holiday gifts" under!)

I loved the card above, because of the recent blessing of our daughter joining our little family. As the busyness of the holiday season is already starting, I'm trying to take time daily to count my little blessings! My favorite cards are typically photo collage style because then I can choose pictures from throughout the year, or of our various family members. Last year our Christmas cards from Shutterfly got a lot of compliments because I put pictures of all of us, not just our son. People loved getting to see our entire family in the various adventures of the year (like camping, swimming, etc...)

If you have a blog (of any size), fill out the form here (no longer available) to get more information about earning 50 free cards... If you post before Nov. 14th, they are offering an incentive of 24 free address labels. Spread the word to friends, and you can get an additonal 24 labels for each friend who signs up. So if you are a blogger and sign-up by Monday night, would you mind posting a comment with your blog address below and letting me know so I can claim labels? No big deal if you don't, but figured it's worth mentioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment