Monday, November 14, 2011

OneKingsLane: $15 = FREE French Press or Tea Pot (just pay shipping)


Here's another deal for those of you who haven't used your $15 One King's Lane credit yet. (If you haven't signed up with One King's Lane yet and gotten your $15 credit, you can sign up here) Right now in the BonJour sale, there are 8 cup French Presses on sale for $15 (in blue or green), and Flavor Lock Teapots for $14 (in red, blue, or green). So either of them would be FREE after the $15 credit. Just pay shipping (Shipping for me is showing up as $6.95). 
Another fun find is this Red Stoneware 9x13 Casserole Dish for $20, so $5 +shipping after your credit.
Have you already used your credit or would like to earn more? Share One King's Lane with your friends, and not only will you give them a free $15 credit, you will earn a $15 credit when they make their first purchase*. It's a win-win! Just make sure to log-in to your account and get your referral link, don't use the link in this post, which is my referral link

*I included my referral link in this post to share the $15 credit with you, so when you make your first purchase, I will also earn the $15 credit I mentioned above. I am committed to always letting you know if I will be earning any kind of referral credit with each deal I post. Many of the deals/coupons I don't receive anything from, but I just want to pass on the things that help our family save money. But when there is a referral program, I want you to know about it, as well as share how you can earn referral credit, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment