Thursday, March 10, 2011

EXPIRED: Earn a $20 Target Card through Plum Disctrict...

Target Everywhere Daily Deal
Update: thanks to 4 friends, I did get this. Yay! So let's see if this deal works... Plum District, a daily deals site, is offering a $20 Target Gift Card to people who refer 4 friends, and those friends verify their email address... Looks like they have to sign up in the next 9 hours for you to get the card. So here's my referral link, and maybe I can get 4 friends to sign up? So sign-up, grab your referral code, and start recruiting your friends (limit of 1 card per household). Here's what the Plum District gives you to pass on to friends... (along with a referral code)

"I'm trying to earn a complimentary gift card for Plum Reward: Refer Four Friends and Get a $20 Target GiftCard from Plum District, and I need your help to do it. Plum District is the leading deal site for savvy moms and their families to make their lives easier and more enjoyable. I thought you would be interested in it ... and about that help: if I get 4 people to sign up for Plum District today, I'll get my gift card. If you sign up, you may have a chance to earn a complimentary gift card, too!"


I'll let you know if I get one, and you let me know if you get one, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment