Do you like to read? Do you have a blog (small or large, it doesn't matter)? Check out WaterBrook Multnomah's "Blogging for Books" program*, and consider applying to be a reviewer. Here's how the program works:
- Apply to the Blogging for Books program. It's completely FREE!!!
- Once you've been accepted, fill out your profile (so they know what your interests are)
- Select a book to review (and you get to keep the book when you're done!
- Receive the book in the mail (they mail it to you for FREE)
- Read the book
- Write an honest review and post it on your blog
- Post your review on the Blogging for Books site
- Choose another book. Repeat!
This program is completely free. I am on my 4th book, and it is so much fun to be able to switch between children's books, fiction books, and Christian living books! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who likes to read, even if you only do one review once a month or every other month!
* I did not receive any kind of compensation from WaterBrook Multnomah for this review, I just wanted to pass on this information to other bloggers so y'all can enjoy some quality free books, too!