Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite Lullaby CD: Heaven Sent by Tia Ciferno

Heaven Sent-Lullabies for Wide Eyes

My all-time favorite lullaby cd is "Heaven Sent" by Tia Ciferno. I listened to this while pregnant, while holding my newborn son, and now I sooth his little forehead while humming the tunes in the few precious moments he holds still long enough to snuggle. The songs are absolutely precious about how babies are a blessing from the Lord, and as mommies we get to teach our children about Jesus. I have given away many of these to new moms. Actually, one of our local hospitals gives a copy of the cd to every new mom when she leaves. "Heaven Sent" by Tia Ciferno is available for MP3 download on Amazon for $8.99, or you can purchase the cd for $12 and read a little more about the songs & the heart behind them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment