Seriously, Rite Aid has me coming back again and again the last several weeks... And I used to NEVER shop at a drug store because the prices are so hiked up! If you got the February P&G coupons in your newspaper a few weeks ago (1/30?), cut out the B1G1 Gillette deodorant coupon, and the B1G1 Old Spice Deodorant coupon. Here's a great deal to use them on:
Gillette/Old Spice Deodorants: Sale 2/$8
- Use B1G1 coupon from P&G February coupon booklet
- Spend $4 +tax out-of-pocket for 2 deodorants
- Get $3 +up reward when you buy 2 (and yes, I bought 2 Gillette & 2 Old Spice, and got 2 $3 +up rewards back)
Total Price: $.50 each after rewards
Finesse Hair Products: Sale 2/$6
- Buy 2, spend $6 out of pocket (or use +up rewards from previous transactions, like the one above)
- Get back $5 +up rewards
Total Price: $.50 Each after rewards
Want to lower your savings a little more? Watch Rite Aid Video Values and earn TWO $1 off your next purchase coupons (and yep, I used both on buying the deodorants above, in the same transaction). Just go to Video Values, login (or sign-up), and click on the "Exclusive Rite Aid Offers" near the bottom of the selections.
Deal Idea #1:
- Buy the 4 deodorants listed above, use the 2 $1off coupons, spend $6 out-of pocket, get back $6 in +up rewards.
- Then buy 2 Finesse items, use the $6 up rewards, get back $5 in +up rewards.
Deal Idea #2:
- Buy 2 hair care items, use 2 $1 off coupons mentioned above, spend $4 out-of-pocket, get back $5 in rewards.
Either way, it's a win-win!!!