Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Few Giant Eagle Deals (2/10-2/16)

Since Giant Eagle doubles coupons up to $.99 (but really, who has ever seen a $.99 coupon?), here are a few of my favorite deals I grabbed at my local Giant Eagle this morning...

Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts: Sale $2.29 per bag
- use $.75/1 coupon from here
Total: $.79 a bag

Cascadian Farms Cereal or Snack Bars: 3/$10
- Get an automatic $2 off when you buy 3 (in the weekly ad, but advertised on the shelf)
- Use $.75/1 coupon from here
Total: $1.17 each


Tony's Party Pizzas: 4/$5
- use $.75/2 coupon from here
Total: $.50 each when you buy 2


I bought the Cascadian Farms "kid-size" snack bars, an 8ct. box, as a perfect size snack to stuff in my diaper bag for when we're out and about! If you don't need cereal or snack bars, I'd recommend printing the coupons anyway, because Giant Eagle often has Cascadian Farms products on sale. Last time these coupons were available, I was able to get bags of frozen organic veggies for $.33 a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment