Thursday, February 10, 2011
Ordering Flowers for Valentines? Swagbucks Deal...
For anyone is ordering flowers for a special someone, or really anytime (I love it when I get flowers from my husband randomly and for no reason), there is not only the Groupon deal for flowers from FTD, but Swagbucks is also offering up a deal: Earn 900 Swagbucks if you go through their link to purchase flowers from ProFlowers. What's the big deal? 900 Swagbucks is enough for two $5 Amazon giftcards through Swagbucks, so you already know you'll be getting $10 back to use on something at Amazon. Not only that, but when I went to ProFlowers to check out their flowers/prices, I saw that if you spend $19.99 or more, you get a subscription for 20 free issues to Reader's Digest. So here's what you can do...
- Sign-in or Register for Swagbucks (a site where you can earn swagbucks, which you can redeem for giftcards)
- Click on the banner that says "900 Swagbucks, 50% off" from ProFlowers.
- Select & buy the flowers you want for you special someone
- Also get the FREE subscription to Reader's Digest (20 Issues)
- Get 900 Swagbucks added to your account (may take a few weeks)
- Redeem for two $5 Amazon cards on Swagbucks!
* One of the ways you can earn extra Swagbucks is to refer friends to Swagbucks. So that is my referral link above. After you've signed up, start inviting friends!!! If you feel uncomfortable being a referral, just go directly to www.swagbucks.com to sign-up.