Monday, August 16, 2010

Low-Cost Photo Fun!!!

Ok, I am definitely excited today... Picaboo and Snapfish both just put out some sweet deals!

Snapfish is having free shipping today and tomorrow on EVERYTHING, plus a free 8x10 collage. I signed up for Snapfish just last month, and haven't used my free prints yet, so I'm definitely taking them up on this offer! If you don't have a Snapfish account, if you sign up you get 20 free prints right now. So that makes 20 free 4x6 prints, a free 8x10 print or collage, and free shipping... free, Free, and FREE. Can't beat that!

Since I follow Money Saving Mom, I found out that Picaboo another online photo company is offering a free large photo book (20 pages and hardcover) to first-time customers. I did one similar to this from Shutterfly awhile back, and LOVED it, so I look forward to doing this one, probably as a great gift for Christmas!

So that's all my deals for today. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment