Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday Newspaper

This week has been full of grocery shopping trips (and found some great deals!), meal planning (and cooking), baby food (tried a new recipe for biscuits this week), and a random garage sale. While I intended to blog about all of that, it hasn't happened yet, but I did want to give everyone the heads up that this Sunday's newspaper is a great one to buy if you don't always get a paper. The P&G insert is only put in once a month, usually on the 1st Sunday (so I'm guessing since next week is a holiday and this Sunday is a 5th Sunday, they decided to put it in early?) and is filled with high-dollar coupons. If you're wondering what's in it, here's the previews for the various coupon inserts:

If you don't get the RedPlum (the Cleveland Plain Dealer doesn't carry it), don't forget that you can find out where you can get it, and if it isn't local, you can request it to be sent to you. I have, and I'll let you know once I start receiving it, or if I don't get it...

And have you signed up for P&G Brand Sampler? This summer I have already been able to request a free Gillette Fusion Razor, travel size Pantene ProV shampoo/conditioner, and multiple other smaller samples, along with receiving coupons in my mail. Definitely worth the few moments to get signed up! I love signing up for stuff directly with the company vs. unknown third party groups. Oooh, one other favorite high-dollar free coupon booklet: Home Made Simple. I got mine in the mail, and it has great coupons for Febreeze, Dawn, Cascade, Swiffer, etc...

Have a great Saturday! If I get stuff done around the house, I will try to blog more about this week. Right now I'm going to fold laundry on the floor with Levi, and we're going to watch old Disney cartoons (I bought a bunch on VHS yesterday at a garage sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment