Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Next Wal-Mart Trip!

Sundays & Tuesdays are quickly becoming my favorite days of the week: I get my coupons and store ads in the mail. After a quick glance, I already spot a few things I will be snagging at my next Wal-Mart trip, thanks to some great sales at other stores! All I have to do is bring in my ads with me, and they will honor the prices listed. I make my own baby food, so I love getting good prices on fresh produce.

  • Fresh Green Beans, $.89 per lb. @ Marc's (one of Levi's favorites)
  • Eggplant, $.89 per lb @ Marc's (this will be a new one for Levi!)
  • Green Bell Peppers, $.88 per lb @ Marc's (I will chop up and freeze to use later)
  • Bartlett Pears, $.89 per lb. @ Marc's
  • Red Seedless Grapes, $.99 per lb. @ K-Mart
  • Kleenex, 4 boxes for $4 @ Marc's (and I can use a $.50/3 coupon I have)
Have you spotted any great deals this week? Any fun coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment