Thursday, September 15, 2011

$2/1 Kashi printable coupon (Recycle Bank)

Recycle Bank is offering the $2/1 Kashi product coupon again for 75 points (normally 125). You earn points on Recycle Bank through watching short videos, making pledges (which are usually things I do already), etc... It's free to sign-up if you haven't already! You print the coupon directly from your computer!

I bought 6 boxes of Kashi cereal yesterday at Target for $7.50. Target is running a special this week of buy 5 Kashi products, get 1 free. The cereal was $2.99 a box, $15 for 6 boxes after the free box promo. I used the following coupons:
- (1) $1.50/1 Kashi product coupon I received in the mail with a sample a while ago
- (2) $2/1 Kashi product coupon from Recycle Bank (one from my account, one from my husband's account)
- (2) $1/3 Kashi cold cereal Target coupon (which can be stacked with manufacturer coupons)
Total: $7.50 (plus tax), so only $1.25 each box

As I mentioned on Facebook yesterday, I had forgotten another $2/1 Kashi coupon at home somehow, which would have made the boxes under $1 each, but knew it wasn't worth it to go home or try to get back to Target this week. I am definitely slowing down as my due date approaches! $1.25 a box is still a good stock-up price for healthy cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment