Friday, September 23, 2011

Eversave: $25 for $75 Voucher to Picaboo (photo books, calendars, cards, etc...)

Save 66% on photo books, calendars, and cards at Picaboo with today's Eversave*: $25 for a $75 voucher to Picaboo. Picaboo* is one of my favorite photo book sites because you can truly customize every last aspect of your project! I ordered photo books of my son's first year for Christmas last year as the gift for all my siblings, parents, and grandparents, and everyone LOVED them! If you're new to Eversave, you get a $3 credit just for signing up, making this only $22.

This voucher cannot be combined with other Picaboo offers, but it CAN be applied towards shipping and used over multiple orders. It expires January 23rd, 2012, so it's perfect for ordering cards or gifts for the holidays! (this deal is offered for the next 9 days, so you have time to decide and check out Picaboo if you want!

* Picaboo & Eversave have "friend referral" programs that offer a member credit if they refer-a-friend, so I did include my referral link for both sites above. I appreciate every referral that helps me in my adventure as a Stay-At-Home-Mom! I highly recommend passing on your referral link to friends so earn some extra credit! If you would rather not be a referral, just go directly to those sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment