Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Amazon: $2.18 for 648 Huggies Wipes, shipped!!! (Updated)
Update: Price has changed slightly from last week. Now it is $17.40 (instead of $16 something), but after Amazon Mom discounts, and the $10 Amazon coupon, the price would be $2.18, which is still a GREAT deal!!!
Wow, oh wow. If you got the February issue of "Baby Talk", look for a $10 off your purchase in the Amazon Baby Store coupon. If you already belong to Amazon Mom, you might have gotten one of these in the mail last week. If you have this coupon, here's how you can get 3-refills of Huggies Natural Care Wipes (648 wipes) for $1.57.
- Login to your Amazon Mom Account (it's FREE to join if you haven't already).
- Find the Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3) - $17.40
- Get 15% off for belonging to Amazon Mom
- Select "Subscribe & Save" to get an additional 15% off (make sure to unsubscribe after you receive your wipes--the terms say you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Your price should now be $12.18
- You get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Mom
- Enter the promo code from your magazine/mailing card, then click "Sign Me Up"
- Your total should be $2.18* (for all you numbers-people, this is only $.003 per wipe!)
Like I said. Wow, oh, wow! We were on our last few wipes, too!
To make this even better, I used an Amazon giftcard I earned through Swagbucks, so it was completely FREE! (and yes, that is my affiliate link to Swagbucks, because referring people is another way to earn some extra Swagbucks. If that makes you uncomfortable, go directly to www.swagbucks.com yourself and sign-up!)
*If you have problems, just call Amazon customer service. It wouldn't apply the promo code to my order, which has never happened before to me, but I called and they adjusted it because the wipes meet the criteria for the discount. Customer service was very helpful and very friendly, and I didn't spend much time on the phone with them at all!!!
Posted by Nathan & Jessica Sliter at 4:06 PM