Friday, January 21, 2011

Taking a few days off....


Friends and fellow bargain hunters, I just wanted to let y'all know I won't be posting deals very much for a few days. We have been battling being sick for the last week and a half, and I'm finally hitting my wall. After 9 days of having the flu & a severe sinus infection myself, while taking care of my 1 year old who got a cold, then an ear infection, then the flu, then double ear infections, and his little ears aren't responding to the antibiotic (after 5 days they went from 1 ear to both ears), he has to go in to get an antibiotic shot (this was his fourth round of ear infections in 6 months). I finally went to the doctor yesterday, and hope to be on the mend soon.

Anyway, I need to focus on my Levi, my body resting/healing, and getting back on top of things around the house. I'll be back up to posting sometime next week, but in the meantime I'll pass on deals from other bloggers when I see them pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment