Monday, January 3, 2011

Bible-In-A-Year Audio Podcast: FREE!!!

DAB Logo 11

Have you tried to read the Bible in a year before, but end up getting miserably behind by February? :-) A few years ago I discovered the 1 Year Daily Audio Bible. This is a free podcast that reads portions from the Bible every day (Old Testament, New Testament, then a Psalm/Proverbs). If you listen every day, by the end of the year you would have listened to the entire Bible in a year! I listened while I nursed my son in the morning, I've listened on my way to work, or while cooking breakfast.

Subscribe through the iTunes Store (type in the search box "1 Year Daily Audio Bible"), or listen directly from the Daily Audio Bible website. You can also download the Daily Audio Bible app for your iPhone or iPad. This is also offered in Spanish, Japanese, & Hindi, as well as a modified version for kids.

Listening to the Bible actually made some things surface that I don't think I had ever really thought about or paid attention to before. And on days when my brain is frazzled, it's good to fill it with truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment