Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Bag #5: Family Photo Magnets

When I saw this idea over at Engaging Toddler Activities, this was top on my list to make for my son. Both my husband's family and my family live long distance, so learning names & faces of relatives inbetween visits is important to us. Family Photo Magnets are a great way for Levi to play and learn family faces at the same time! Find the complete directions here.

Supplies I Used:
- Photos of family members 
- Magnetic tape
- Clear contact paper or a laminator (since I don't have a laminator, I substituted clear contact paper that I already had on hand)
- Thin cardboard to make the photos more durable
Total Cost: Depends on what you already own
Time: 15 minutes or more, depending on how many relatives you're doing, and if your toddler is around to try and "help"

Thanks, Engaging Toddler Activities for this great idea!

Other Busy Bag Ideas:
#1: Chalkboard & Chalk
#2: Pipe Cleaners in a Bottle
#3: Colors & Shapes Magnets

#4: Counting & Colors with Pom-Poms

No comments:

Post a Comment