Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Staples $.50 Ream of All-Purpose Paper (8/14-8/20)


If you need some cheap printer paper for coupons, kids doodling, etc... Swing by your local Staples because they have a great deal on paper: Hammermill CopyPlus paper is $.50 after rebate... I really don't mind Staples Easy Rebates, because you can fill out the rebate online! No hassle with having to remember to send it in the mail... And every time I've done one of their rebates, the check was waiting for me in my mailbox within 2-3 weeks. The other part about this deal I like... Each customer is eligible for TWO rebates on the paper, so you can get two reams of paper for $1. Now that's a little more worth me dragging my pregnant body and toddler through another store!

Other deals I snagged at Staples:
- 2ct. Sharpie Markers: $.25 (limit 2)
- One subject notebooks: $.01 (limit 6, with a $5 purchase)

I bought one ream for myself (coupons, of course!) and another ream for my 5 nieces for Christmas! I'm making them "craft" buckets, filled with doodle paper, colorful scrapbooks paper, glue sticks, new markers, blank cards, etc... And what better time to shop for this stuff than during Back to School Sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment