Monday, August 29, 2011

CVS: Tide & Visine for $.78 each!

Tonight I was brave. Armed with my coupon binder, I tried a new drugstore to do some coupon deals: CVS. With the hubby and Levi sitting out in the car, I was very thankful everything was in stock and I was able to do my transaction smoothly! Here's what I bought:

2 Bottles of Tide Free & Gentle- $5.94 each, sale
1 Box of Tide powder- $5.94, sale
2 Bottles of Visine- $4.59, sale B1G1 50%
1 Aussie Hairspray- $2.99, sale
1 Herbal Essence Mousse- $2.98, sale
1 Dawn Dish Soap- $.99, sale
- used $1.50/2 Tide detergents from 8/28 P&G
- used $2/1 Tide power detergent from a July SS
- used (2) $3/1 Visine products printable (no longer available)
- used FREE Aussie Product coupon from Facebook offer (no longer available)
- used FREE Herbal Essence coupon from Facebook offer (no longer available)
- used $.75/1 Dawn Plus from 8/28 P&G
Total: $15.44 (plus tax)


Received a $10 gas card as part of the CVS gas card promotion (spend $30 on select items each week to get a $10 card)


So total was $5.44+tax for all seven items above! That's $.78 each item (about $.90 including our state tax)!



No comments:

Post a Comment